To read earlier posts about my Dressember campaign visit here and hereA few fun facts about my Dressember so far
- consecutive days spent wearing dresses = 21
- different dresses worn =18
- people whose closets I have raided = 4 (thanks girls)
- things I wouldn’t usually have done in a dress – shovel snow, stack wood, take a carol singing hayride!
- already raised 42% of my Dressember goal (I’d love to reach 100%)
Far more important facts which should help you see why I am wearing dresses all month and raising money for the International Justice Mission
- It costs $20,000 to cover a IJM lawyer’s salary for a year
- $4500 will cover trial fees for a victim’s case
- $200,000 would provide 100,000 hours of individual trauma therapy for trafficking survivors.
- Over $270K has been raised so far this Dressember
- The total goal is $500,000
If you would like to support the International Justice Mission in working to end human trafficking, if you would like to see dignity restored to all women, if you would like to see justice for the poor, then donating to my Dressember campaign is a chance to be involved.
Thank you to those who have donated to the campaign and encouraged me as I have participated. To see the daily dresses you can check out my Pinterest board or Instagram.